Saturday, July 19, 2008

in which i waste time and think i'm funny

Most of you know about my sister, The Nester.
But you've never heard about my twin, Lilly Mae.
We're the best of friends. Ever since we were little, we have loved singing together. She sings soprano and I'm an alto. For the most part, our lives are in sync just like our signing voices.
Still, sometimes we fight. She's been jealous lately that big sister Nester has been spending time with me.
But we always work it out.
It is good for us to remember how great it is to have a twin.
One day maybe I'll introduce you to our other sister. Her name is Trinity.
She doesn't get out much.

28 comments:

Jackie ♥ said...

Oh cool...I'm the first to leave a comment!

Okay, that is pretty funny! Poor Trinity! LOL Are you hiding anymore family secrets???? hehehe

Have a great weekend!

Jackie

Beth said...

That's exactly what I needed to see as I head off to work on a Saturday, now I can leave with a smile! And

AmyDe said...

I think you're funny too! Thanks.

sassy seamstress said...

you are too funny!

Bonita said...

What a riot! I have no idea how you did that, not that I really need to know or anything. My favorite is Trinity.

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! I enjoy reading both your and your Nester sister's blogs! I though you two looked alike, but wow...what an uncanny resemblance you and your "other" sisters have..do they blog too, ha ha! Too cute.

-Hayley

Anna Marie said...

You are hilarious! A little on the creepy side, but still oh so funny. Hahahahaha! Its always nice to see that an adult can have so much fun. So many adults grow up and lose that, ya know? Thanks for the funny post!
God bless,
Anna

Anna Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wilson Ramblings said...

OH Em, I'm so thankful for your 10pm surprise! i think you're losing it! Too funny and I loved it. Can I hear you guys sing harmony sometime?

Tracey said...

I LOVE TRINITY! How did you do this!?

Kelly said...

You crack me up big time! :)

Caren said...

You're funny. Trinity however, looks like she might have some issues. She should start a blog. The world should know more about girls like her. I'm sure there's some support group/message board that she'd enjoy being a part of too and I know I'd read her blog.

Thanks for making me laugh, send my best to Trinity.

Jami said...

Oh my goodness, I am laughing!!! You are so funny my friend!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny!!

megs @ whadusay said...

at the risk of sounding repetitive - you are SO funny! :)

Karen P said...

you passed the ultimate test - my 5 year old thought this was hysterical! Reading you blog and Candy Land - quality time together!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

We are one short on the vocal team tomorrow...since it's at church, I am signing up Trinity. You're available, right?

Buffy said...

Girl, you crack me up!
I have been lurking on your sight for quite some time and I love it!
I check it every day now...you've reached the wild west! (Colorado)

Karla Porter Archer said...

you cwazy cwazy girl!

How come I didn't get to meet them when I visited? I thought I was your other sister ;0)

xo ~ K

Melissa said...

i'm glad you finally figured out a way to post your freaky pictures. i laughed - out loud - and not just my pity laugh - a real laugh. man are you lucky.

angela | the painted house said...

Okay, chica, you are NUTS!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I thought I was gonna be a big girl and stay up late by myself (dh went to bed without me...which is rare) but after seeing that last picture...I'm a little scared to be sitting here by myself with all these windows!!

My Beautiful Mess! said...

You Rock! This is too funny!

Kim Hancock said...

How cute!

Heathahlee said...

You are scary funny!

Kristi said...

I am laughing out loud...too funny!!!! love it!

Jennifer P. said...

I can't believe I missed three of your wondeful posts! That last picture was hilarious! I don't watch a ton of SNL, but I've seen enough to think she looks like the character they have with the arm growing out of her head!

You crack me up!

My First Kitchen said...

You're hilarious. For your sake, I'm glad the man is back.