This is a photo of the man saying goodbye to the wee ones at the airport. He has been out of the country for a week. Judging from yesterdays post, my mind went with him. I am happy to report that my sanity walked back into my arms in the form of a six foot two, dark eyed man. As fun as it is to stay up late and watch reruns of Friends and eat girl meals with no meat, it was starting to get old and fast.
Rest assured I will not be posting anymore photos of myself. Or Trinity. Back to serious stuff...like what we did with that cheap fabric. Stay tuned.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
he's home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I like both sides of your personality!! I have enjoyed your craziness so bring it back again sometime :)
Emily,
I'm so glad he's home. It's just not the same when hubby's are gone. Although we did have fun with you,your twin & Trinity! LOL
I can' wait to see what you did with the gorgeous fabric.
Have a wonderful Sunday with your family!
:)
That is a very sweet picture.
Absence (sp?) really does make the heart grow fonder, doesn't it? My hubby just returned from being away for a week too...I know exactly what you mean! Hope you have a great day with your man...and your kids too, of course!
Just think, next time he goes away, he can bring one of the sisters. I did think last night that those pics show one cool youth pastor's wife.:)
Crazy Girl! Love you and your 'twin'. My hubby is leaving for a mission trip (second one this yr) with our two younger kids. I miss him when he is gone. But, it will give me time with our oldest that is leaving for college next month. I am NOT old enough for that!
Feel free to be silly!!
Lisa Q
lifewiththequeens.blogspot.com
Awww - I'm happy your man is back!
And I think you're twin is great, but I can understand why she was a little jealous of Nester. I mean you DO talk a lot more about Nester than Trinity, my friend! :)
Love you!
You are so blessed! I hear ya about the "alone" thing getting old and fast.....*sigh*.
Give him a big hug and big sniff and just be content ;).
Thanks for sharing him with us all week! I know he missed y'all based on all the gifts he got for the kids! :)
also, you take beautiful pictures
Post a Comment