2 - Christmas gifts I needed to return
2 - months it's taken me to get gifts from my closet to my car
3 - stores I had to go to in order to return said gifts
63 - dollars put on store credit for ugly (though thoughtful and heartfelt) Christmas gift
5 - dollars gift is actually worth today (gotta love the gift receipt)
2 - number of times I said "score!" after receiving loaded gift card
45 - minutes it took from start to finish
0 - number of children I had with me
1,547 - coupons I still have to cut to be ready for the Grocery Game tomorrow
100 - posts I have made on this blog
Saturday, March 01, 2008
my day in numbers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Happy 100th post to you!!!
Glad to know I'm not the only one with Christmas gifts yet to return. Wait--you just took yours back. Now I probably AM the only one :)!--thanks for setting the bar a little higher for me!
100 posts. now that's something. but money on a gift card, that's the best!
Looking forward to 100 more from you. I really enjoy your blog.
Congratulations on 100, Emily! That's great!
Keep 'em (Em) coming. :)
That's a great number! But, not as good as March 13. or is it 12? or 14? Hate me.
Grocery game? Do tell...
Happy 100th post, dear friend!!! And shopping with no kids??? - Priceless.
Here's to another 100 posts. Keep going! I LOVE reading!
Hi, there,
The Nester went to CIU, too? I was only there during John's days (and Brad and Cooke, lord help us).
Will keep following your blog!
Hey are you going to HT? I'll be working tonight, 6-10! I'm the bestest cashier ever and FELLOW GG player. :)
Jessica S. (Andie's sister)
Post a Comment