Emily, you labled that post as a "freak." I think I may be one too...I actually clicked on the photo to enlarge it and laughed as I was looking for the paci. Well, I found it. I'm not sure what that says about me? Maybe just that it is good to see a room like mine in someone else's house :)
Found it. That was so much fun. Ahh the little things. My daughters room looked like that over the weekend while we were doing some pre-spring cleaning. The sad part is that she is 14. Love your blog.
another laugh outloud! so good girl! SO relating over here! the CONSTANT battle of toys EVERYWHERE! you can still tell you have such a pretty home!
one once heard of this woman that got so tired things being left out... she bagged everything up in garbage bags & sold it on Ebay! wow! i have been tempted.
Okay. I'm pathetic. I couldn't find the thing even with the picture blown up. I had the wrong color blue in mind and even thought it was in the plastic bin by the plastic pink dress half. If our clothes were hard plastic in real life, wouldn't we look so much better? You and your sister look awesome, but people like me--we need hard plastic. Um, you only have ONE room like that? Try the whole house. My house.
You girls crack me UP! I had to make this funny because, let me assure you, it was most certainly NOT funny when I was actually looking for the blue paci in real life for a real, crying baby (who is almost 2 but whatever). And Aubrey, who in the world said I have only one room like this?! And I absolutely agree with you. Plastic outfits would be great. Except they would be hard to slide on right after a shower.
Sadly, I found that all-too-familiar blue paci in no time flat . . . I have an OVER 2 year old baby who still refuses to get rid of his. There are worse things in life, though, right? That's what I tell myself when those grandmas in Target come up to my "baby" and ask if they can have his paci . . .
My almost 2 year old "baby" could find that pacifier in a heartbeat. Somehow he always seems to know where he dropped it last--it's saved us a TON of time hunting high and low through our entire house of disarray similar to this! Of course, I always have a few emergency ones laying around in case.
I did find it--but since I'm commenter #18, I guess telling you where it is just a bit redundant now ;).
Let's play again soon! I'll have to do this too--except in mine we'll be trying to find Mommy's car keys!
i found it! and it was fun. if only i'd known taking a picture of the mess and hiding something in it would have made cleaning my girls' room tonight more interesting. great idea.
I am a house-loving, bargain-hunting mother of 3 little ones. I love creamy coffee, my good-smelling man, a clean kitchen and a nicely painted wall. I am sometimes tricked into believing that I have to be amazing and perfect while saving the world. I am learning what it means to trust Jesus to be Himself in and through me. I delight in finding the holy moments in the midst of everyday life.
Tuesday, after a reckless and used day, I was running and running without a chance to stop and chat at the sky And finally, I stopped for a breath in the evening. And suddenly, I was caught by the scenery... painting a picture of You. ~Sarah Masen Tuesday
25 comments:
Emily, you labled that post as a "freak." I think I may be one too...I actually clicked on the photo to enlarge it and laughed as I was looking for the paci. Well, I found it. I'm not sure what that says about me? Maybe just that it is good to see a room like mine in someone else's house :)
Found it.
in front of the table right beside the little blue ladder thing
I am dying laughing, what a fun way to look at the positive! I have 3 rooms right now that I could play a good ole game of Eye Spy......
Found it.
Do another one.
found it.
and this looks like my house!
That was hilarious. My kitchen is the room in my house right now that exploded. I think I might make someone lose their lunch if I took a photo of it.
Found it. That was so much fun. Ahh the little things. My daughters room looked like that over the weekend while we were doing some pre-spring cleaning. The sad part is that she is 14.
Love your blog.
Blanca
That was clever. I found it. I will keep how long it took me to myself. ;)
another laugh outloud! so good girl!
SO relating over here!
the CONSTANT battle of toys EVERYWHERE! you can still tell you have such a pretty home!
one once heard of this woman that got so tired things being left out... she bagged everything up in garbage bags & sold it on Ebay! wow! i have been tempted.
I looked but couldn't find it with out d'rae's directions! I hope y'all got to play outside today. It was so pretty!
Okay I finally did my first post:
http://jaelou.blogspot.com/
Yep, that looks like my family room right now. Little People and Thomas the Tank Engine explosion. Is that a Polly Pocket massacre or what? LOL
Your blog rawks...and the paci is next to the blue ladder. ;o)
Yep, that looks like my family room right now. Little People and Thomas the Tank Engine explosion. Is that a Polly Pocket massacre or what? LOL
Your blog rawks...and the paci is next to the blue ladder. ;o)
Okay. I'm pathetic. I couldn't find the thing even with the picture blown up. I had the wrong color blue in mind and even thought it was in the plastic bin by the plastic pink dress half. If our clothes were hard plastic in real life, wouldn't we look so much better? You and your sister look awesome, but people like me--we need hard plastic.
Um, you only have ONE room like that? Try the whole house. My house.
Thanks for the entertainment...how about a weekly game? ;-)
Too cute. I agree with Tracey in making it a weekly segment.
You girls crack me UP! I had to make this funny because, let me assure you, it was most certainly NOT funny when I was actually looking for the blue paci in real life for a real, crying baby (who is almost 2 but whatever). And Aubrey, who in the world said I have only one room like this?! And I absolutely agree with you. Plastic outfits would be great. Except they would be hard to slide on right after a shower.
Sadly, I found that all-too-familiar blue paci in no time flat . . . I have an OVER 2 year old baby who still refuses to get rid of his. There are worse things in life, though, right? That's what I tell myself when those grandmas in Target come up to my "baby" and ask if they can have his paci . . .
My almost 2 year old "baby" could find that pacifier in a heartbeat. Somehow he always seems to know where he dropped it last--it's saved us a TON of time hunting high and low through our entire house of disarray similar to this! Of course, I always have a few emergency ones laying around in case.
I did find it--but since I'm commenter #18, I guess telling you where it is just a bit redundant now ;).
Let's play again soon! I'll have to do this too--except in mine we'll be trying to find Mommy's car keys!
i found it! and it was fun. if only i'd known taking a picture of the mess and hiding something in it would have made cleaning my girls' room tonight more interesting. great idea.
This picture does my heart good.
Under the left front table leg -- yep, I have a trained eye because this is exactly what ours looks like right now, too!
Most days I feel like my brain must look like that. Too bad other people can't help me find things in there.
I love your blog!
Melissa
I found it, I found it! LOL
This is SOOOO our house every day!
Yeah, I found it. IMMEDIATELY. Jeh-luss? :) Unless you watch SNL, that comment sounds mean. I'm not mean, but you know that.
I'm freakishly competitive.
Post a Comment