My sister and I do the same thing! LOL! We talk sometimes for over an hour on the phone. I live in CA and she in ID. So you can imagine what our long distance phone bills are like...LOL!
What a beautiful morning! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Thank you too for your kindness! As I have said before, "I like you!" I can tell you and your sister are just GOOD people!
Hopefully one day all your "blogger sisters" can gather in one place and everyone can meet! Wouldn't that be fun...a reunion with people who have never met, but feel as though they have through blogging! Neat!
Thanks again for sharing your life...enjoy the last few days of summer, and savor every moment!
It was a great morning for me too. But Friday morning will be even better! A visit with my sister! Yippie! Chocolate cake for breakfast? We might have to pass since the husbands will be around!
I saw mama mia this past weekend with some girlfriends. It was late, everyone imn the theater was singing...okay a little dancing in the seats also! I enjoy your site...It took us 10 years to name our van...Bess.
I love your blog...the pictures are great and the postings are fun! It takes a while for a house to become a "home"...it will come! Keep posting the pictures of your house...it looks great! Sandy Toes at www.shellinyourpocket.blogspot.com
I just wanted to stop back by and ask a favor. We found out today that my mom's brain cancer has indeed returned, and many difficult decisions need to be made regarding her care. I was hoping I might ask for your prayer support as I prepare to fly out to CA and help her through this process.
Thanks so much...I look forward to checking back in soon on all the new and exciting things you are up to. Our two kids started school this week; you can see their pictures, and my mom's on our blog if you are interested...It will be a challenging time ahead for us all, and I thank you in advance for your prayers!
I'm with you the simple things are the best. My sis and I use to have those 40 minute calls every morning and then she went back to teaching this year. I sure do miss those.
Thanks for the spelling lesson...I always stunk at it! I guess it didn't help that I was hearing the word "voila" with a "w" in my head :) Hope you had another wonderful day!
I love this post...because it is SO true...there are so many beautiful things that happen every single day that we generally fail to appreciate. Thanks for the reminder!
Oh I totally followed you. My mind so works like that. I am always jumping from one thought to another. I had to hold myself back from singing at Mama Mia too. It just takes over you doesn't it??
I am a house-loving, bargain-hunting mother of 3 little ones. I love creamy coffee, my good-smelling man, a clean kitchen and a nicely painted wall. I am sometimes tricked into believing that I have to be amazing and perfect while saving the world. I am learning what it means to trust Jesus to be Himself in and through me. I delight in finding the holy moments in the midst of everyday life.
Tuesday, after a reckless and used day, I was running and running without a chance to stop and chat at the sky And finally, I stopped for a breath in the evening. And suddenly, I was caught by the scenery... painting a picture of You. ~Sarah Masen Tuesday
27 comments:
Ahh- it all sounds so refreshing. Hope the rest of the day goes just as well.
LOVELY! I hope it carries through the rest of the day for you and your little ones!
God bless.
sounds like a great morning!
Sounds like a fabulous morning to me!! Hope the rest of your day is as blessed!
My sister and I do the same thing! LOL! We talk sometimes for over an hour on the phone. I live in CA and she in ID. So you can imagine what our long distance phone bills are like...LOL!
So cool!
I had a chat with my sis this morning and it was the PERFECT beginning to my day...I love that girl!!
The simple pleasures are the best. :) Have a great rest of your day!
Its always a great day when things are laid back and relaxed like that. :)
What a beautiful morning! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Thank you too for your kindness! As I have said before, "I like you!" I can tell you and your sister are just GOOD people!
Hopefully one day all your "blogger sisters" can gather in one place and everyone can meet! Wouldn't that be fun...a reunion with people who have never met, but feel as though they have through blogging! Neat!
Thanks again for sharing your life...enjoy the last few days of summer, and savor every moment!
It was a great morning for me too. But Friday morning will be even better! A visit with my sister! Yippie! Chocolate cake for breakfast? We might have to pass since the husbands will be around!
can't wait. get into laughing shape.
I love the princess vitamin and those sweet little munchkins of yours. I am glad that you had a nice morning.
That's what it's all about :)!
I like that recipe! Swing by my blog, I'm having a littlest giveaway I think you might be interested in....
Good for you! Enjoy your day!
-Carrie
My sister and I don't often get the chance to just chat, so I know how refreshing it is to have a long conversation with your big sis...
how utterly sweet!
*smiles*
I saw mama mia this past weekend with some girlfriends. It was late, everyone imn the theater was singing...okay a little dancing in the seats also! I enjoy your site...It took us 10 years to name our van...Bess.
I really like you Emily!!
You make me smile! :) Have a great day!
I love your blog...the pictures are great and the postings are fun! It takes a while for a house to become a "home"...it will come! Keep posting the pictures of your house...it looks great!
Sandy Toes at www.shellinyourpocket.blogspot.com
Hi Emily!
I just wanted to stop back by and ask a favor. We found out today that my mom's brain cancer has indeed returned, and many difficult decisions need to be made regarding her care. I was hoping I might ask for your prayer support as I prepare to fly out to CA and help her through this process.
Thanks so much...I look forward to checking back in soon on all the new and exciting things you are up to. Our two kids started school this week; you can see their pictures, and my mom's on our blog if you are interested...It will be a challenging time ahead for us all, and I thank you in advance for your prayers!
Love,
Denise
I'm with you the simple things are the best. My sis and I use to have those 40 minute calls every morning and then she went back to teaching this year. I sure do miss those.
Sounds like a wonderful morning!!! Sisters are one of the best gifts God could give to us!!!
Thanks for the spelling lesson...I always stunk at it! I guess it didn't help that I was hearing the word "voila" with a "w" in my head :) Hope you had another wonderful day!
I love this post...because it is SO true...there are so many beautiful things that happen every single day that we generally fail to appreciate. Thanks for the reminder!
Oh I totally followed you. My mind so works like that. I am always jumping from one thought to another. I had to hold myself back from singing at Mama Mia too. It just takes over you doesn't it??
Post a Comment