But Poor Snow White. It's a good thing she has the forest animals to help her clean while her broken arm dries - I mean heals. I wish I had forest animals.
I'm new to your blog (from SITS), but I'm going to have to come back regularly now! I love your posts, and all of your photos! Keep up the good work. ;-)
OK...I'm sold. I read your "3 best" that were posted on SITS...then I read the last 3. My conclusion is that YOU ROCK. Gotta add you to my list so I don't miss anything else!
Super Glue always works for me on porcelain and works as very good plastic surgery (very little scar tissue)! They even used a form of it on my son's face when he was in a car accident and WALA....no scars!! I found you through Nikki Crumpett and am glad I did!
I am a house-loving, bargain-hunting mother of 3 little ones. I love creamy coffee, my good-smelling man, a clean kitchen and a nicely painted wall. I am sometimes tricked into believing that I have to be amazing and perfect while saving the world. I am learning what it means to trust Jesus to be Himself in and through me. I delight in finding the holy moments in the midst of everyday life.
Tuesday, after a reckless and used day, I was running and running without a chance to stop and chat at the sky And finally, I stopped for a breath in the evening. And suddenly, I was caught by the scenery... painting a picture of You. ~Sarah Masen Tuesday
24 comments:
Just so you know...neosporin is great for scar tissue. Especially princesses in the forest :)
I have no good quip.
But Poor Snow White. It's a good thing she has the forest animals to help her clean while her broken arm dries - I mean heals. I wish I had forest animals.
She's got that homecoming queen wave down pat though, doesn't she?
Poor thing! I mean your hot glue gun - she doesn't have a name, either!!! :)
Oh heavens! Bless her arm. Perhaps one of the dwarfs is a doctor?? Let's hope so.
You are truly devoted...I would have tossed Snow White into her trashy grave!
Great post! Kelly
So is Doc a real doctor? Was he able to help?
I mean Sleepy is really sleepy. And Goofy is really goofy - wait, he's not a dwarf, is he?
Poor Snow White:( Thank goodness her step-mother isn't wicked like some of the others!!
Maybe once her sweet prince awakens, he can massage her scar for her. I hear that does wonders for the scar tissue issue!
LOL!
Yep, some scar.
speaking of scarred...I got an award to scar your blog at my place.
so flippin' funny!
:)
Missy
bless it!
You are too funny!
"scar tissue"...oh that was a good one!
at least she is not complaining ;)
I'm new to your blog (from SITS), but I'm going to have to come back regularly now! I love your posts, and all of your photos! Keep up the good work. ;-)
So much for being the "fairest of them all." Found you through SITS.
Might I suggest super glue (minimal scarring) or my husband's favorite, JB Weld?
I bet it was one of the dwarfs!
OK...I'm sold. I read your "3 best" that were posted on SITS...then I read the last 3. My conclusion is that YOU ROCK. Gotta add you to my list so I don't miss anything else!
Emily - I like your style! :)
Too funny.
Super Glue always works for me on porcelain and works as very good plastic surgery (very little scar tissue)! They even used a form of it on my son's face when he was in a car accident and WALA....no scars!! I found you through Nikki Crumpett and am glad I did!
Post a Comment