Want to find Emily from Chatting at the Sky? Try typing in these oh-so-obvious phrases in google:
the nester babies
magic bean wishes
went pee in the pool
nosey friends wanting to see remodeling before completion
(What is this? I have never felt this way about my friends. Honest.)
Ready for the best one?
how to make a freak (Chatting at the sky was on page one. Result four. Oh my.)
Now that I've actually typed them all here together, I'm sure the searches will get even more interesting.
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
calling all freak-makers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
I'm up at 4am with a feverish 4 year old....and I just laughed out loud! This is hilarious! Thanks for giving me a laugh to get through these wee hours of the morning!
I am ROFLOL....that is just too funny!!!!!!
Girl, you give me hope that I will have some extra time on my hands when baby number 3 arrives!
That is goooood stuff!!
How in the world did you figure out these things? That's just funny.
Toooooo funnnnnyyyy! I am all for being "famous" for going in the pool.
Funny! It cracks me up to find out what people are googling that leads them to us.
That is so funny! One of my favorite posts of yours is about the pee in the pool. I love it!
That is too funny. Who would of thought?
That's straight up awesome. I know you'd like to be at the beach, but I'm super glad you're back.
You were on vacation...no wonder you didn't call me back. I was sure, because you were posting that you were sitting in your house not ten minutes away. Sneaky.
Yes, you do know how to make a freak!
HA! HAHAHA! HAAAAAH! Sorry, that was just too funny. I'm always scared to read mine.
That is too funny! I've got to try something like that!
Oh my that is so funny!!
That is too funny!
went pee in the pool....great new nickname for ya! WPIP
Where would any of us be without Google?
bahahahahaa!
I get hit all the time for "teal mascara"
so funny!
That is hilarious! And slightly disturbing....
ROFLOL! Does this make you the expert on all of these subjects?
I just got a hit the other day using the phrase "I am knocked up" I love Google Analytics!
Post a Comment