I had fun this weekend as Alisa's sidekick photographer for the beach wedding. I can't show you any photos yet because it's probably a good idea to wait until the bride sees them. I will say after shooting a wedding on the beach at sunset, I have a few new favorites in my portfolio. That would be even more awesome if I had a portfolio.This is the happy couple a few weeks before the wedding. I definitely love the experience of being one of the primary photographers at a wedding, and these two were perfectly laid-back which helps make the whole thing less stressful. I don't know if I'll ever do it again in an official sort of way, but I'm sure glad I did it this time. I can't wait to post more photos in the coming weeks. Don't worry, I'll only show you my very, very favorites. No danger of this becoming the portfolio that I don't have.
Monday, August 11, 2008
back again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
how exciting! can't wait to see the pics!
So cool! A wedding...that's huge! SO nice to have people trust you that way. I love the photo you took of the couple before the wedding. It's so great...I can see why they wanted you to photograph the wedding!
You rock! I wish I could take great pictures...I am sooo not a photographer...but secretly I wish I was! Ha!
Glad your wedding shoot went well, can't wait to see the awesome pics!
Have a great day today,
Jackie
Cute couple, I'll look forward to the wedding pictures!
What an adorable couple!! I look forward to seeing those special photographs.
When we were vacationing in Destin a few years ago we saw at least three beach weddings, and I thought they were so beautiful. I'm sure the pictures are gorgeous. How can they not be with such a wonderful backdrop?
I can't wait to see the portfolio that you don't have. Your hubby did an amazing job yesterday. Was he shaking in his booties?
She's beautiful! Weddings are so fun. I love the romance involved, and the dresses, and the flowers, and the cake....
I'm already smitten with the pre-picture!!
Bride, schmide...we want to see those pics! :)
That's a lovely shot. You really do take beautiful pictures.
My wedding picture stink and I would love to have one decent portrait of me and my hubby.
I'm glad it turned out so good for you. What a cute couple!!
I can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment