Last weekend, I did a photo shoot with a couple of girls who are best friends. One of them will use them for her senior photos and the other was just along for the ride. This is what happened between the mom-approved shots.
Friday, October 24, 2008
senior photos: take two
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
28 comments:
Yay Pictures! I love them!
So much fun! I love all of them!
What beautiful girls, and what a talented photographer you are Emily! I hope you decide to pursue this passion as you are so talented! Sure we can't talk you into coming to Colorado for a photo shoot?!? :-)
You did a great job with these. They're super cute...but they look so YOUNG! How old AM I??
oops...I came back.
*poof*
LOVE the photos.
HeartU.
And EVERYthing you write.
My new word veri is pentsota. The new state between Philadelphia and Minneapolis. Easy to remember, so even easier to type.
These are such fun photos...I wish I had candid shots such as these for my senior pictures!!
ADORABLE! Great photos of the girls looking like girls!
CUTE!!!!
I want new senior pictures please! No need to mention I am WAY too old for senior pictures
what fun photos, they look too young to be seniors!!
These are too cute. Such pretty girls and so fun!
ummhmm and you said you weren't a pro at taking pictures as I recall......these are GREAT pics! love the last one of the shoes.
Ooh, I wish you'd been my photographer--my senior pictures, and bridals, and wedding pictures were so lame. Why did we keep going through the same company? Oh yeah, we worked for them and got a discount. So lame. Your photos are so fabulous.
I saw your Twilight post on Google Reader that you clearly haven't really published yet--I have a comment stored up in my brain for that one that I hope I can get back out when the time comes.
They are great photos. I particularly like the last one of the shoes. I would actually hang that one on my wall (if it went with everything else).
I love these. Elena's fish face is totally my fave. Super cute!!
cute pics. you really have an eye for taking a photo. cute post.
Great pictures! The best pictures usually are the in between shots. Love the one of the shoes!
How fun!! The girls are so cute and pretty!
-Sandy toes
OMG, they look like babies! How can they be old enough for senior pics? The shots are great BTW. I adore the kicky little dancing pic.
so cute!
wow!! youre really, really good!
Oh, to have legs like a high school girl...I love that shot. :)
Em i ly!!!!!!
These are WONDERFUL! What a wonderful eye you have--you've captured so much personality in these shots.
Just by example, you're teaching me, kiddo :). THANKS!
great photos - I can't believe how long it's been since my senior photos - how time flies!
I laughed out loud when I read your comment to Nester. Only because I read my post at least 10 times for that very reason. I was sure somewhere it must say Moms Untie. I'm still not convinced that it doesn't.
Beautiful pictures, by the way. They look like babies! I'm feeling old today.
Kimba
You are a very talented photographer! You captured the life and spirit of those two girls in a way that I'm sure they will always treasure. Well done!
Wonderful photos! I am so thankful to have found your blog...a fellow Christian mommy. There are a whole lot more of out there than I realized although I've only been in the blogosphere for about 6 months.
I look forward to reading more. Blessings!
love the photos of the shoes!!
Post a Comment