Looks like the kinda day I had yesterday! Thankfully each day starts fresh! I've been dying to know what kind of camera you use...it takes amazing pics.
Oh my gosh. This is adorable. Thank you for sharing the true "spirit" that these little ones go through. You should have seen our Christmas Card from 2003 - I was on the verge of scrapping the whole thing! Merry Christmas to YOU Mom!
Ohhhhh, those are just priceless!!!!! I'm sure they weren't the shot you were going for but I have a feeling these will end up being some favorites as the years go by. :)
I would look like this if I could too - they must have been shopping at my Target! Too many crowds...BTW, love the baby girl's shoes and socks! bee-you-tee-full!
O my goodness...THIS PHOTO is CRACKIN' me up! I laughed so hard when I saw that because it's so real! I love the way you kept it real and posted it! Good for You! It's probably not the photo you were hoping for but it's the one you'll cherish the most in years to come.
I am a house-loving, bargain-hunting mother of 3 little ones. I love creamy coffee, my good-smelling man, a clean kitchen and a nicely painted wall. I am sometimes tricked into believing that I have to be amazing and perfect while saving the world. I am learning what it means to trust Jesus to be Himself in and through me. I delight in finding the holy moments in the midst of everyday life.
Tuesday, after a reckless and used day, I was running and running without a chance to stop and chat at the sky And finally, I stopped for a breath in the evening. And suddenly, I was caught by the scenery... painting a picture of You. ~Sarah Masen Tuesday
40 comments:
funny!
What-EVER! My kids can one-up yours any day. They. are. so. grumpy!
And pictures? Don't even get me started on the times I actually try, usually I just avoid it altogether. Screw the memories, I choose peace.
I have been threatening to call Santa so much, I wonder if my daughter believes me anymore. If she keeps it up, I'll MAKE her BELIEVE, I tell you.
I used to like Christmas, now I can't wait for it to be over. Even the Christmas tree is IN my WAY! ;)
Okay, that's just too cute. I can say that because I'm not trying to take a picture of them in a good mood. : ) Merry Christmas!
Even grumpy, they're adorable looking!
LOL..oh my gosh, that is tooo funny!! I think it's really cute!
Looks like the kinda day I had yesterday! Thankfully each day starts fresh! I've been dying to know what kind of camera you use...it takes amazing pics.
Oh that's funny! So good to see you the other day - and with happier children!
Love love love this picture! Priceless!
I don't know which I like more; today's post or Aubrey's comment. LOL
Y'all. Talk to me when your kids are teenagers. 'Nuff said.
Hope SOMEONE is having a Merry Christmas out there!
(*a wonderful post today. Thanks for keeping it real, and sharing your gift of capturing moments with us.*)
dolls all of them.
and baby man's outfit!
my favorite is still the one of the girls sitting on santa and wailing from years ago.
Love.It.
bahahahahahahahahah!
Hilarious. You should save those for blackmail later.
hilarious. and as for Christmas cheer- i actually said bah-humbug today.
Oh Emily, your children are so beautiful! Regardless of their expression! :)
Blessings,
Shilo
Too cute! That made my afternoon! :)
Love these classic Christmas pics! You have such cute HAPPY kids! They look just like mine at times!
~ Ali
That is too funny capturing them in meltdowns! Blackmail is all I can say.....bwaaahahahaha
THAT? Should be the Christmas picture you send out. SERIOUSLY. I love those kinds of pics!
well, being good is way over rated anyway. So I heard.
Those pictures are "classic". I love them!!! Your children are so cute and beautiful..even with the tears...their "adorable" faces shine!
-sandy toes
hahahahahaha....
bah humbug!
haha your kids are even cute with grouchy faces like that!
"Baby man" - I love it! And those cute pouty lips.
best post EVER.
and my word verification is 'rabsta'. like a jewish rapper.
That's hilarious. Thanks for the laugh!
Shannon
Oh my gosh. This is adorable. Thank you for sharing the true "spirit" that these little ones go through. You should have seen our Christmas Card from 2003 - I was on the verge of scrapping the whole thing! Merry Christmas to YOU Mom!
The frowns make for so much more extra CUTENESS!! Adorable!!
Thank you! It's always nice to know that others do it too. :-)
Ohhhhh, those are just priceless!!!!! I'm sure they weren't the shot you were going for but I have a feeling these will end up being some favorites as the years go by. :)
I absolutely love it! It is so hard to be good. :)
I love the shoes on the little one on the left! Very festive!
These pics are HILARIOUS and priceless!! They'll be great to pull out when they are teens!!!!
Love it! Love it! What precious pouty lips those are.
OMGOSH! Those pictues have me ab solutely rolling!
Great pictures!
Have a great day!
I would look like this if I could too - they must have been shopping at my Target! Too many crowds...BTW, love the baby girl's shoes and socks! bee-you-tee-full!
I can completely relate!
Oh, I love this! Santa can't be watching ALL the time, can he?
O my goodness...THIS PHOTO is CRACKIN' me up! I laughed so hard when I saw that because it's so real! I love the way you kept it real and posted it! Good for You! It's probably not the photo you were hoping for but it's the one you'll cherish the most in years to come.
Those pictures are awesome!!
Post a Comment