That picture is from "The Jesus Storybook Bible" isn't it! I think that is just the best children's Bible ever. I wish they would make Sunday School curriculum out of it and everything. I give it as gifts any chance I get. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas, my friend. Looked for you at the Chr. Eve service. Your man did a wonderful job. It was a special service...in the most traditional sense of the way. :)
Emily! I am JUST getting around to checking everyone's blogs since the wedding, and I have missed out on SO much! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas... and tell the girls Happy Birthday a little early :)
I am a house-loving, bargain-hunting mother of 3 little ones. I love creamy coffee, my good-smelling man, a clean kitchen and a nicely painted wall. I am sometimes tricked into believing that I have to be amazing and perfect while saving the world. I am learning what it means to trust Jesus to be Himself in and through me. I delight in finding the holy moments in the midst of everyday life.
Tuesday, after a reckless and used day, I was running and running without a chance to stop and chat at the sky And finally, I stopped for a breath in the evening. And suddenly, I was caught by the scenery... painting a picture of You. ~Sarah Masen Tuesday
11 comments:
o come let us adore him!
That song has been playing in my head all night.
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Emily!
Merry Christmas, Emily!
That picture is from "The Jesus Storybook Bible" isn't it! I think that is just the best children's Bible ever. I wish they would make Sunday School curriculum out of it and everything. I give it as gifts any chance I get. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Emily!
Okay are you and sis in town? I'm totally up for a little girl's get together...
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and send you warm wishes for a Happy New Year!
I love that picture!
Merry Christmas, my friend. Looked for you at the Chr. Eve service. Your man did a wonderful job. It was a special service...in the most traditional sense of the way. :)
Merry Christmas, friend!
Emily! I am JUST getting around to checking everyone's blogs since the wedding, and I have missed out on SO much! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas... and tell the girls Happy Birthday a little early :)
Post a Comment