The polls are finally open! I have discovered that you can vote once every 24 hours for the blog of your choice. But if you're reading this, I really hope you choose Chatting at the Sky. Once. Every 24 hours. Vote HERE. You are awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
36 comments:
I voted! And I'll be sure to stop by every day and vote again! Good luck!
Done! Congrats again.
with pleasure... yours truly is my favorite blog I have found yet. I love your look, your content, your style... way to go!
Love your blog and visit almost everyday!! I just voted!!!
I will vote..going right now!
-sandy toes
Just voted and will make sure to go over there and vote each day...your sister sent me...Nice meeting you!
Beth
You got my vote! I love your blog... I don't always leave comments, but always enjoy reading all your posts. Love your photos also!
Voted. You and nice deb are in a dead heat. How fun is that. And she's so nice too!
I got your back sista! You better totally win...I looked at the others and I wasnt interested enough to add them to my google reader!
Done. You and Nice Deb are thisclose. Good luck, small blog. What's a BIG blog anyway?
I voted! I really hope you win!
i will vote! vote! vote! for chatting :) you are a piece of the peace in my day.
i just discovered your blog and LOVE it! i have already voted AND have shared it with my friends! Good Luck!!
Voted for ya! Good luck!!
So fun to have found your blog! And, I voted, too!!
Just voted and you are in the lead for now! From Nester's comment I presume that you and the 2nd placer know each other? How fun is that? Or maybe not?!?!
Jennifer
oh my - they have no idea who they are dealing with...between you and the Nester giving a shout out - you're a shoe in. :)
Ok. This is so much fun. You guys are awesome. And you are going to be so sick of me by the end of this week.
I hope you win! I voted for you!
you're ahead....
~k
You're in the lead, whoo hoo! ;)
I just voted. I think I've been a lurker until now, but I love your blog. :-)
You have my vote! Good luck!
In the spirit of informed voting, I have to confess I looked at all the other blogs nominated in your category.... but none even came close to comparing!! You definitely got my vote!
voted. you know i love your blog...i'll keep voting!
I voted! Can I have a "I voted for Emily" pin? Please please please? I will put it on my blog! :)
I will vote for you each day, and I know you are going to win - you are in the lead by a lot!!! Go Emily!!
Thanks Meme!! I don't know about the winning though...there is a whole week ahead of us and Nice Deb seems to be a pretty tough competitor.
I love your blog!! I am happy to have voted for you...Good Luck! I think you have such a way with words. I love to read all your posts!
Voted and will every 24 hours! Love your blog!
Just laid down the vote girl... how great is it to have a rockstar sister blogger as well? Are you two a talented pair! So fun to get to know both of you. Congratulations on your climb to the top and for sure you're a winner with all of us! Keeping my fingers crossed for you:)
Pretty Organizer
you're in the lead, you're in the lead! by a lot! yippee! Kelly
I just voted... And YAY, you're in the lead as of now. :)
Hi Emily. I hope you won't mind but i posted a link to your blog today as well as to the ballot page and asked my readers (all ten of them, lol!) to vote for you today.
Best of luck!
Love, Dana
i went over and voted my second time... and after exploring some of the others, i just wanted you to know... i will keep voting for you :) but even if you don't "win," please know that yours is truly the best! maybe not for everyone (although i don't know why not!) but certainly for me.
I voted for you. 3 times so far. You deserve it - your blog is awesome!
Post a Comment