Tuesday, January 20, 2009

i heart faces

I just discovered this new blog and I am fast falling in love with it. They state that the purpose of the blog is "to provide a photography sharing forum that focuses on the art of capturing faces and their various emotions." They have two categories: kids and adults. Each week, readers enter their favorite face photos. This week is Anything Goes week, so when I ran across this photo in my archives, I thought I'd give it a go.
You can enter through Wednesday at I Faces Go check them out!

11 comments:

Mama P said...

I've read a couple of blogs about this blog so I must go check it out. Those eyes are gonna kill the ladies! Good luck....

Melinda said...

What a little heartbreaker! Those eyes are amazing!

Kathy said...

Great photo!! Thanks for sharing the blog you found. I love blogging!

Kathy :)

Candy Graber said...

Emily, You take amazing pictures, do you mind sharing what type of camera you have? The quality is awesome!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Yeah Emily! I'm so happy you joined us for the fun. This is a wonderful shot. So glad you shared it!

Amy
Co-Founder
I ♥ Faces

Tracy said...

Beautiful eyes!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo! Love the eyes :)

j said...

The shade of blue in his eyes... AMAZING! Great photograph.

Susan Holt Simpson said...

Great picture! I love the sharpness and the wonderful blue eyes!

S

angie {the arthur clan} said...

His eyes are just shining through my screen ~ beautiful!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

The Nester said...

That's one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen!