This is how I prove to the world that I actually am a member of my own family, as I am always behind the camera and never in front of it. Behold, the self-portrait. See me?
Thursday, June 26, 2008
click to enlarge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Love your technique!! I just hope my children will remember me when they're old because they won't have any pictures to prove I existed!!
Not only can I see you, but I see what looks like a really cool ball park...am I right?
what a great poslet!
Very nice! I love the accessory that you're wearing over your face! Very flattering.
Whenever we look at family photos, my son will ask, "Mom, whey weren't you there?" The beach, the park, the zoo, etc. etc. etc.
I always say, "Who do you think took the pictures, my dear?"
How cool. I am not in many photos with the family. My oldest is 7 and has just started taking pictures with his own camera. There's hope that I may make it into some family photos now.
Oh my stars!! There you are...I see you! Okay, and I LOVE that you sister just used the word "postlet". I'm so gonna use it...alot.
Where is the playlist?
Heathahlee - It is a really cool park! You are so right.
Nester and Heather - You are so much cooler that me because I have no idea what a poslet/postlet is. Yes, I googled it. Google is clueless. Please enlighten.
Amy - You aren't the only one wondering where is the playlist. I took it down because it was covering my text and I didnt' know how to change it and I was too lazy to wait for my fairy blogmother to return from vacation. I keep meaning to email her and get it back up. Maybe she'll show up if I run out back in my tattered ball gown and cry in the pumpkin patch.
This is why I have very few Alyson Hannigan-look-alike photos on my blog. Great pic!
VERY creative!
~Karin
OK, I agree with you on Claire Danes. (You are hysterical, btw.) I've never been told that one before, but I can see it. Someone (an older gentlemen) told me several years ago that I also look like Kathryn Grayson. Before long I am going to be likened to every actress (both old and new) who has a heart-shaped face. :) If only the rest of me were shaped like them too!
I remember your posts about moving...we're doing the same thing...in a matter of hours we're going to own 2 houses. At the same time. Over the last few weeks, I've developed the nervous twitch of hair-twirling. And I don't even have curly hair. :)
Nicely done. :)
That's fun! Kelly
This one's a keeper :)!
And I loved hearing more about your encounter with Ellen Page (ha! ha!) at She Speaks. what a handy thing a zoom lens is ;)!
Too funny and so creative as usual!
cute! fun shot- i'll have to try one of those to prove my existence to my children when they are grown
Post a Comment