I am a house-loving, bargain-hunting mother of 3 little ones. I love creamy coffee, my good-smelling man, a clean kitchen and a nicely painted wall. I am sometimes tricked into believing that I have to be amazing and perfect while saving the world. I am learning what it means to trust Jesus to be Himself in and through me. I delight in finding the holy moments in the midst of everyday life.
Tuesday, after a reckless and used day, I was running and running without a chance to stop and chat at the sky And finally, I stopped for a breath in the evening. And suddenly, I was caught by the scenery... painting a picture of You. ~Sarah Masen Tuesday
5 comments:
Cozy picture,
Lovely child,
and you dear, a Masterpiece!
Take Care,
guptaps dot blogspot dot com
What a cute picture! I love it.
emily your girls are adorable.
What a beautiful family you have. I love that picture.
I'm new to your blog, please feel welcomed to visit mine.
Jillian
Who's that boy in the back? So serious - he might grow up to be a unibomber or something.
Post a Comment