Attention everyone. I just received this important document via email from my sister. If it makes no sense to you, then read this. Regardless, I have to ask...which mask do you think is better? And though I know this photo offers incriminating evidence to the contrary, I do have a neck...for the record.
Monday, December 03, 2007
a follow up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, now that I'm older and wiser I see that my mask is actually more beautiful. I think we fought over yours because of the crown. And, I've been meaning to tell you that you don't have a neck.
possibly the funniest thing ever.
that just made my day. thank you
hahaha that is too funny! -Tyler
When I was that age, I dressed up as Gene SImmons from KISS (he was the one with the really long tongue, so I had the plastic mask and plastic suit, complete with tongue sticking out.
Post a Comment